The World Bank has assigned $ 200 million to Uzbekistan
The World Bank board of directors has approved to assign $ 200 million for Uzbekistan.
It’s announced by the Minister of economic development and poverty reduction of the Republic of Uzbekistan Jamshid Kuchkarov on his Twitter page.
“Today, the board of directors of the World Bank has approved the allocation of $ 200 million to Uzbekistan as a recognition and support of the effective economic and social policy pursued by our President,” he noted.
As the minister mentioned, these funds will be used to strengthen the health and social protection system, as well as to support sectors of the economy.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months