Uzbekistan has exported more than 190 tons of water-melon in May
According to the state of June 1, 190.5 tons of water-melon products worth 121.1 thousand US dollars were exported this year.
Kazakhstan leads with 113.5 tons in the export of water-melon products, and this means 11.2 tons more than last year.
Furthermore, Uzbek water-melons are being exported to the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation and Tajikistan. In particular, 38.3 tons were exported to the Russian Federation, 38.4 tons to the Kyrgyz Republic and 0.3 tons to Tajikistan.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months