Uzbekistan Chess Championship among young people
Uzbekistan Chess Federation hosted Uzbekistan Chess Championship among young people under 14, 16 and 18 years of age.
Sevinch Alimova (Samarkand), Sitora Saparova (Navoiy), Asal Salimova (Tashkent city), Samandar Shermukhamedov (Tashkent region), Nodirbek Yokubboyev (Khorezm), Sarvarbek Olimjonov (Tashkent city) reached the highest step of the podium.
Photos by Mukhammad Amin, UzA
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”