Uzbek Industrial and Construction Bank and leading banks of Tajikistan signed cooperation agreements
Uzbek Industrial and Construction Bank and Tajik Orienbank signed an agreement for a total amount of $20 million during the state visit of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev to the Republic of Tajikistan on March 9, 2018.
“Interbank agreements on establishing correspondent relations” in US dollars and Euros were signed between Uzbek Industrial and Construction Bank and Tajik banks Amonatbonk, Orienbank and Eskhatabank for strengthening cooperation and further development, as well as improving the system of interbank settlements.
In addition, an Agreement of cooperation in trade finance was signed, which provides for financing the export of Uzbek goods and services to the Republic of Tajikistan.
Within the framework of provided credit lines, it is envisaged to implement trade finance projects for increasing the export of goods and services in various sectors of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Currently, Tajik entrepreneurs can apply to Orienbank for these credit lines in order to conclude import contracts with Uzbek suppliers.
The sides agreed on further strengthening relations between the banks on the basis of mutual trust and friendship.
At present, JSCB “Uzbek Industrial and Construction Bank” is the only bank in Uzbekistan that has concluded these cooperation agreements with three leading banks of Tajikistan.
Information Service of JSCB “Uzbek Industrial and Construction Bank”
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”
- An Uzbek pupil became a student of 20 foreign universities on the first attempt