An electric railway will be established along the Fergana valley
From September this year, movement of an electric train which connects regions of valley will be launched. The length is 331 km. the “steel line” among the Kokand – Margilan – Andijan stations of the ring railway has been electrified. At present, such actions continue along the route Kokand – Namangan – Andijan. After the implementation of project, it will be possible to travel among the stations of Khanabad – Andijan – Margilan – Kokand – Pop – Namangan in the Fergana valley at a cost of 5 to 45 thousand soums.
“Currently, the “Andijan-Kokand” train is begun to move,” said a labor veteran Abdullajon Ibragimov. - It is the cheapest, most reliable and high-quality serviced passenger carrier mean.
It’s planned that electric trains will be equipped with air conditioners, USB-cables, Wi-Fi, cafeterias, special places for moto and bicycles, bio-toilets, etc.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months