The French football player sold his gold medal which he has won at the World Cup
One of the members of French national team, who won the 2018 World Cup in Russia sold golden medal at auction for 65 000 euros.
This was reported by “Le Soir” edition. Golden medal was sold at “Julien’s Auctions”, but it wasn’t notified which player it belonged to.
Earlier gold medals at the 1994 and 2002 World Cups were sold at auction for 44 000 and 46 000 euros respectively.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months