Tashkent Kickboxing Championship among amateurs and professionals
Tashkent Kickboxing Championship among amateurs and professionals was held at “JAR” Sports-Improving Complex.
It was attended by about 500 athletes under 7-16 years of age. Edem Akishin, Islam Ilkhomov, Mokhir Niyozbekov, Ibrokhim Asadov, Ziyodullo Kahhorov, Jasur Khasanov, Bekhzod Nasriddinov, Jasur Sultonov and Jamoliddin Choriyev took the first place in their weight categories.
Photos by Mukhammad Amin, UzA
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months