Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
As the State statistics committee reports, since the beginning of the year price of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan. There are subsidies for the cultivation of lemons have organized in our country.
According to the experts, if about 217 million sums will be spent to plant lemons per hectare, till 516 million sums can be got a profit. This means 300 million net benefit. In the lemonaria can be grown strawberries at the same time. The money spent on this will be the same, only the income will be 2 billion sums.
- Oxygen concentrators are produced in Fergana
- A center of Uzbek language and culture will be established under the Sankt-Peterburg state university
- New joint venture in a cooperation with the Canadian company has been launched in Navoi region
- Uzbekistan exported more than 79.3 thousand tons of melons
- Have you ever heard about Uzbek wrestler who was applauded by Schwarzenegger and George Bush?
- Nike and Adidas sneakers will be produced in Uzbekistan