September 2 declared officially day off
President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov signed a resolution “On shifting day-off in connection with the celebrations of the 25th anniversary of Uzbekistan’s Independence” on 26 August 2016.
September 4, 2016 is declared officially work day. September 2, 2016 is declared officially day off.
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”