Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit
Agency on works of Masjid al-Haram in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, is preparing a plan to open partly Masjid al-Haram. After Umrah has been suspended for more than 100 days, officials are producing a plan of reopening the little Hajj partly. Pursued goal from this is to prevent gathering of large numbers of visitors, reported “Al-Arabia” resource.
These measures part of the efforts of Kingdom on returning people to normal life, and also keep spreading of the coronavirus.
According to local media, it will be allowed to the main mosque in Mecca and 40 percent of area. Visitors must obtain permission before entering the Masjid al-Haram through the “Tawakkalna” app. These measures are being carried out to be able to limit the number of visitors to the mosque.
For visiting following steps will be carried out:
– installing of heat chambers at all entrances to the mosque;
– organizing separately entrances and exits for visitors;
– regularly use of keeping social distance to prevent the gathering people;
– obligation of medical masks for all visitors;
– dividing the first and second floors of the mosque pilgrims. Second floor is used only by the elder and the disabled people.
In turn, it was also informed that the central area of the Haram near to Kaaba may be closed to visitors, especially on Fridays.
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”