Respect to the great poet
Photo: Khasan Paydoyev / “Xalq so’zi”.
Today begin literary events in honor of the 579th anniversary of the birth Alisher Navoi. Today in the courtyard of the Tashkent state university of uzbek language and literature named after Alisher Navoi visitors laid flowers at the feet of the great poet’s statue.
The main event was attended by state officials, public figures, representative of the diplomatic corps, poets and writers, literary critics, university and school students, and journalists. The literary even was opened by Sirojiddin Sayyid, Chairman of the Union of writers of Uzbekistan. Visitors spoke about the Navoi’s eternity, the immortal footprints left by the socio-political and literary environments of different countries, and their unique ghazals at the conference.
Other educational events dedicated to the poet’s birthday are in progress throughout our country.
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan