258 citizens were amnestied according to the Presidential decree
The decree “On excusing a group of people who are serving their deserts, sincerely repent of their acts and are firmly on the path to recovery” was signed by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev.
In accordance with the decree, 258 citizens executing sentences in penitentiary institutions for crimes committed under article 93, paragraph 23 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, who sincerely repented of their actions and firmly on the path to recovery, were pardoned.
16 citizens of these people will be released from the main punishment, 101 citizens will be released conditionally, and 24 citizens will be commuted to a lighter sentence.
In the meaning, 117 people’s punishment date will be reduced.
7 people are elder than 60, one woman, 7 foreign citizens, 164 people are participants of banned organizations among pardoned citizens.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months