Photo exhibition dedicated to International Women’s Day
A photo exhibition dedicated to International Women's Day has been opened at Tashkent House of Photography.
As it was noted, priority attention is being paid in Uzbekistan to issues of supporting women, ensuring conditions for realization of their potential, protecting family, motherhood and childhood.
The exhibition, dedicated to March 8 is the embodiment of harmony of spring, woman and nature. Pictures of talented photographer Rustam Sharipov imbued with a sense of infinite love for native nature, Iskandar Sodikov tries to describe simple and amazing beauty of all things in his works. Creative works of Muhammad Amin and Eduard Mashkov tell about wide opportunities created for sports, the main topic of Irina Shur is noble aspirations of representatives of various nations and nationalities, friendly and cohesively living in Uzbekistan. Fans of photography art also noticed examples of Babur Alimkhodjayev’s, Gayane Avanesyan’s, Ikrom Khudoybergenov’s, Felix Askarkhodjayev’s creative works in which boundless respect for mothers are displayed brightly and sincerely.
Nazokat Usmanova, photos by Alo Abdullayev, UzA
- Tashkent City Park is restarted to work
- 258 citizens were amnestied according to the Presidential decree
- The President: Relieving of quarantine measures is realized wrong as “the disease is over”
- More than thousand accommodations burned in Delhi
- The only enterprise that produces paper from stone in the Commonwealth of Independent States will be established in Fergana
- Welcome to Khiva