More than thousand accommodations burned in Delhi
In Tuglakabad district, southeast of Delhi, on Tuesday night more than a thousand home burned, according to preliminary reports, there are no casualties, “Zee News” reported.
“We got informed about fire around 00.15. Then 28 fire brigades were sent to the incident place. Early morning, at 4 o’clock the fire was under control. There were no reports of injuries or severe damage,” said a spokesman for the fire department Atul Garg.
The fire destroyed almost half of the hovels in the area. As the representative of police Rajender Prasad Mina noted, after receiving the call police of the southeastern district of Delhi immediately sent an ambulance and local police to the incident place. The fire was completely extinguished at 8 a.m.
The reasons of the accident are being investigated.
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan