Jackie Chan may have been infected with coronavirus
Famous Hong Kong-born Hollywood actor Jackie Chan was hospitalized on suspicion of coronavirus, this was reported by Eurosport.
Last weekend, the 65-year-old representative of martial arts visited to a private party in Hong Kong city. There were also about 60 people. According to information, some of them have been diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 virus. Initially, signs of infection were observed overnight at a police officer who was keeping order. The remaining 59 people are surrounded by quarantine. According to a source, Jackie Chan may also be among them.
Presently, Jackieʼs representatives, as well as, local authorities havenʼt approved this information.
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months