Innovation park in Samarkand
These days, large-scale construction and landscaping activities are being carried out in "Sugdiyona" park of the city of Samarkand.
In accordance with the decision of the region's khokim of February 23 of this year, a modern innovation recreation park will be created at the site of this park. The territory of 6,3 hectares will be equipped with a carting club, an ice palace, a modern hotel for tourists, a restaurant and other entertainment centers. New attractions and game installations will be installed.
The facility, which will be put into operation in September this year, will become an interesting resting place not only for local residents, but also for foreign tourists who come to Samarkand.
Golib Khasanov, photo by Alisher Isroilov, UzA
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”