Tourists from London arrived to Uzbekistan
A group of tourists from London arrived to the capital of Uzbekistan by regular flight of Uzbekistan Airways on the route London-Tashkent. 40 citizens of of Bangladeshi origin, came on a pilgrimage ("ziyorat") tourism program.
British tourists were greeted by representatives of Uzbekistan Airways and the republican media in the international airport "Tashkent" named after Islam Karimov.
During a short sightseeing tour, guests will get acquainted with the historical sights of the capital, the cities of Samarkand, Bukhara and worship the holy places of the Islamic religion in our country.
It should be noted that, in pursuance of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Additional Organizational Measures to Create Favorable Conditions for the Development of the Tourism Potential of the Republic of Uzbekistan", the representative offices of Uzbekistan Airways are actively working on the formation of a tourist flow to our country through the pilgrimage program. Currently, together with travel companies, various short-term educational tours to holy places in Uzbekistan and combined tourist packages are being developed to attract "direct" and transit tourists.
- We have heard a lot about your amazing country, well-preserved architectural monuments, your ancient traditions and customs, which are observed to this day, and, of course, the hospitality of the Uzbek people, - said the organizer of the trip and the head of the group, the teacher of Manchester University Mahmood Afzaal. - We really wanted to visit your land, touch the mysteries of Sufism and worship the holy places, and at the same time get acquainted with the rich history and culture of Uzbekistan. And we are glad that today we had such an opportunity. During the seven-day tour of your country, we plan to make a pilgrimage to the shrines of Sufism in Samarkand and Bukhara. I note that the unforgettable oriental flavor and special attitude to the guest we felt already on the board of the plane "Uzbekistan Airways". We were impressed by the responsiveness and friendly attitude, as well as the hospitality of the airline employees, for which I want to express special gratitude.
- I am very glad that my dream of seeing Uzbekistan with my own eyes and touching on the mysteries of Sufism has come true today, - says business consultant Catherine Maeve. - Arrived perfectly, special thanks to the team "Uzbekistan Airways", which, during a long flight, surrounded us with attention. Your country has a huge touristic potential, the cultural heritage of your sunshine republic is very popular among tourists from all over the world. It is my first visit to Uzbekistan, and I am looking forward to acquaintance with the unique ancient monuments of the history of the Great Silk Road, which contain a part of a thousand-year history, about which I read a lot. I want to taste Uzbek cuisine and world famous your oriental sweets. I am sure that I will take with me an unforgettable experience and I hope that more than once I will be lucky to visit your country.
Press service of NAC
- Exporting of medicines from Uzbekistan to abroad has been suspended until October 1
- “It may increases the risk of death” – hydroxychloroquine has been removed from the treatment protocol in Uzbekistan
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars