Attitudes on the increasing construction of the “China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan” railway was discussed
This year, on July 1, minister of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan Elyor Ganiev and minister of transport of the Kyrgyz Republic Janat Beishenov had a telephone conversation. This was reported by the press service of the ministry.
While talking, issues that related to the accelerating construction of the China-Kyrgyzstan-Uzbekistan railway were discussed. Particularly, in the implementation of this project, which is significant to all sides, an agreement was reached on the expediency of holding a meeting by videoconference to discuss specific issues related to the selection of routes, technical and financial conditions.
Next week, in agreement with the Chinese side, it is planned to hold an online meeting in the form of the next videoconference at the ministerial level to accelerate the resolution of practical issues of the project.
In addition, the sides discussed issues of increasing the efficiency of the Lianyungang-Lanzhou-Kashgar-Irkeshtam-Osh-Andijan multimodal transport corridor, which is important in enhancing trade relations between Central Asia and the Asia-Pacific region too.
At the end of conversation, an agreement was reached on supporting, forming a block-train, the unstopped operating of freight chain from Irkeshtom to Osh railway station in China, moving through Chinese cities, Central Asia and the Caucasus.
- How much the Uzbeks’ average salary?
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- It is informed how much the population grows of Uzbekistan has increased during 6 months
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”