“Apple” has announced opening about hundreds of stores around the world
Vice-president of “Apple” company Deidra O’Brien said that about 100 stores at present, which were temporarily closed due to the pandemic, have restarted work around the world.
“From today, about a hundred of our stores will open their doors to customers again,” he mentioned. As it’s noted that now shoppers will have to wear masks before entering stores and their body temperatures are also measured.
We’ll recall that “Apple” decided to close retail stores in the United States and other countries on March 14 the cause of the epidemic.
- Information on the state loan of Uzbekistan was informed
- Uzbekistan has exported more than 190 tons of water-melon in May
- Leguminous plants grown in Uzbekistan are being exported to the markets of the Benelux countries
- Uzbekistan has achieved observer status at the International olive growers council
- “Buxorcha” song and dance ensemble was recognized at the “World Folk Vision 2020” international festival
- Saudi Arabia is preparing to open in part the Umrah visit