20 people received civil passports in Termez
In Termez, 20 people who were admitted into citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the Decree of the President of Uzbekistan received civil passports in a solemn event.
At the event with participation of representatives of state and public organizations, mass media workers, it was noted that human rights and freedoms are being ensured in Uzbekistan, care for full protection of citizen’s interests is an important factor in peaceful and cohesive life of our multinational people.
Admitting people into citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan who have lived in the country for many years and made a contribution to its development is another embodiment of this.
Dilfuza Sherkhanova lived in Tajikistan for three years. And now, she is living in “Temiryulchilar" makhalla in Termez city and working in railway industry. D.Sherkhanova won colleagues’ respect with her effective work. International Women's Day, widely celebrated in Uzbekistan, has become an unforgettable holiday for Dilfuza. She was admitted to the citizenship of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Governor of Surkhandarya region E.Turdimov delivered a speech at the event.
Kholmumin Mamatrayimov, photos by Jonibek Kuzimurodov, UzA
- Gold–currency reserves of Uzbekistan increased from 32 billion dollars
- 19 tons of pumpkins were exported to Russia from Kashkadarya
- Since the beginning of the year cost of lemon has increased by nearly 152% in Uzbekistan
- Some airports in Uzbekistan can be transferred to the partnership as a basis of “package principle”
- Uzbekistan will host to the Asian Youth Games in 2025
- Uzbek scientist woman was awarded with Kirgiz medal “Turan Birimdigi”